Speech and Language Therapist
Take a Seat People
Are you tired of feeling undervalued, unappreciated and stuck in your current role? Here at Take a Seat, we only partner with companies who truly value their employees wellbeing and place that, alongside positive clinical outcomes, at the forefront of their work.
We are currently partnering with a fantastic social care provider, who offer educational, residential and therapy for children and adults with special needs.
They are looking to speak with Speech and Language Therapists in the Devon and Cornwall areas for a fantastic new role.
Benefits of the role:
- 1 to 1 check ins with the therapy team
- Blue light card
- Manageable caseload taking the young person through the entire therapeutic journey through schools and colleges
- Medicash package
- A creative and person centred approach
- Excellent CPD & supervision budget
- Open structure with neurodevelopmental affirming framework
Requirements of the role:
- HCPC registration
- Degree in Speech and Language
- Post grad training in sensory integration desired
- Drive and have access to a car