ADHD Assessor – Remote
Take a Seat People
Take a Seat are partnered with a fantastic, fully remote, mental healthcare company that are supporting adults and children by providing remote neurodiversity assessments.
We are looking to speak with passionate ADHD assessors, who are looking for at least 3 days work per week.
• Assess adults and young people for ADHD, considering differential and/or co-occurring conditions.
• Use clinical judgement and experience to make treatment decisions.
• Formulate and implement plans for the treatment and medication management of clients using NICE guidance
• Provide regular medication reviews for adults and children for whom you have prescribed medication for ADHD.
• NMC/GMC or HCPC Registration
• Nursing or clinical practitioner qualification.
• V300 non-medical prescribing qualification.
• Previous experience in delivering ADHD assessments.
Benefits Of This Role
• £52,000-£60,000 Salary
• Flexibility on working days.
• 30 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
• Supportive and growing team.