Neurodevelopmental Triage Practitioner – Remote
Take a Seat People
We are looking to speak with experienced Triagists to join a fully remote Neurodevelopmental Service. The role works closely with clinical leads to ensure that clients are treated well and supported in their journey towards diagnosis. This requires a friendly and supportive mindset, as well as excellent knowledge of neurodevelopmental conditions.
The company are clinician led, with the owner previously working in the NHS, witnessing first-hand the burnout amongst staff and the lack of community mental health care available to people. The company has grown to offer fully online and accessible assessments for conditions such as ADHD and Autism, as well as facilitating treatment for these conditions thereafter, and you get to be the start of that journey.
• Be the first point of contact with clients seeking assessment.
• Discuss clients’ conditions with them in order to direct them towards the correct assessment team.
• Ensure a consistent approach to triage and complete documentation following meetings.
• Answer any questions the client may have about the process they are about to embark on.
Who We’re Looking For
• 2 Years experience within a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of neurodiversity and surrounding conditions.
• A clinical background and membership of a professional body.
What You’ll Get
• Fully remote working setup.
• Excellent Career Progression Opportunities.
• Competitive Salary
• 30 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
I would love to discuss this opportunity with you, if this role interests you, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have.