Autism Assessor – Remote Working (£53-60k)
Take a Seat People
We have partnered with a fantastic mental health business in the digital-health space, providing support and assessments that people can access from the comfort of their own home. They are looking for experienced Autism Assessors to join their growing team, with both full and part time opportunities available.
The owner of the company previously worked within the NHS, discovering the lack of community mental health care provided as well as the burnout felt amongst staff, therefore the company fully understand the importance of employee wellbeing, as well as the importance of working within a team to achieve success and avoid isolation in a remote working role.
- Provide assessments for adults and young people, considering broad diagnoses and other conditions the individual may have.
- Formulate detailed reports.
- Participate in service development and training to maintain great clinical practice.
- Clinician led company.
- Fully remote.
- A core qualification and registration.
- ADOS and ADIR Training.
- Assessment experience.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive salary
- 30 Days annual leave + Public Holidays.
- Access to training and CPD.
- Full remote working setup provided.
- Regular optional meetups.
I would love to discuss this opportunity further with you, if you are interested, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We also offer up to £500 referral fees for anybody you know, so please click the link below if you know anybody who might be interested.