Occupational Therapist – Paediatric/Autism
Take a Seat People
We have recently partnered with a company in London that specialize in supporting children with Learning Difficulties and ASD’s from the ages of 5 to 18. They do work across a wealth of different settings including in their own clinic, as well as across schools and providing expert witness services. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team.
The team is comprised of over 70 staff members, supporting over 1000 children each week across their support services. The team comprises of Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists as well as Psychologists, meaning the children that they work with get a well-rounded approach to their care and support. They are extremely supportive of their employees, with a dedicated mental health team as well as events outside of work to ensure all employees feel like part of a team and are well looked after in the workplace.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to understand the child’s strengths, weaknesses, sensory processing abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans that target specific areas of need. These plans should be based on the child’s unique profile, considering their sensory sensitivities, motor abilities, and social communication challenges.
- Implement strategies to improve social interaction, communication, and play skills.
What You’ll Get
- Salaries up to £50k
- Dedicated Mental Health support team.
- Supervision and CPD.
- Flexible working options.
If you are interested in this role, please apply, or send your CV to email@example.com. I’d be delighted to discuss it further with you.