Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist
Take a Seat People
We have recently partnered with an organisation that specialise in treating complex neurological conditions such as brain injury, motor neurone disease and Huntington’s disease. This organization focuses on both short- and long-term inpatient care, as well as outpatient care once they have been discharged, allowing you to treat people over the longer term, and really see their progression over time.
They are looking for a Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist to come in and be able to manage a small caseload as well as develop the service and provide support to more junior occupational therapists within a wider MDT. This MDT includes OT’s, Speech and Language Therapists, Psychiatrists and other professionals, allowing for a well-rounded approach to care for their patients. They are hugely supportive of your own development, with both internal and external CPD offered.
- Working closely with the Therapy Manager on the planning and development of the Occupational Therapy service within a multidisciplinary team.
- Taking an active role in the development of other staff members/students.
- Providing clinical supervision and appraisals to Occupational Therapists.
- Working with the Psychology department assessing capacity in different situations within and outside clinical settings.
- Salary up to £47k
- Health Shield Care Plan
- Small but Supportive Team
- Varied Caseload
I would love to tell you more information about this role. If what you have read interests you then please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org