Take a Seat People
Here at Take a Seat, we speak with mental health professionals on a daily basis from all different backgrounds and experience. Although their job roles may differ, there seems to be recurring themes. These tend to be feeling unappreciated, overworked and undervalued. This is why we only work exclusively with companies who are going to nurture and support their employees wellbeing and career growth.
We are partnered with a fantastic company who are looking for a Psychologist to come on board and join the team. This company have sites in Rotherham and Barnet, and are passionate about making a positive impact on their patients lives.
They are looking for an experienced Psychologist who has worked with Autism, trauma or challenging behaviours. This role would include working with eating disorders, however experience with this is not necessary, only a keen to interest to learn and grow within this field. They also offer scope to specialise within a certain area, whether that be EMDR or whatever you are looking to pursue- they want to be there to support you on that journey.
Requirements of the Role:
- HCPC registration
- Experience working with eating disorders, autism, trauma or challenging behaviours
- 2+ years experience in practice
Benefits of the role:
- Ability to specialise in a certain area, for example EMDR
- Inhouse CPD and supervision
- Bi-monthly academic meetings, note and best practice sharing across 4 hospitals
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- The ability to really make a positive difference on patients lives