Take a Seat People
About the company
This company consists of a 16-bed eating disorder hospital, where they deliver a highly specialised care to children and adults, with some of the most complex cases in the UK. They place a strong emphasis on valuing individuals. They employ numerous specialists in their respective fields and provide continuous training in their unique approach to treating young people and adults with eating disorders.
The multidisciplinary teams collaborate closely, supported by skilled nurses, healthcare assistants, and various specialists in administration and management. Additionally, young patients benefit from an outstanding OFSTED education provided by our hospital schools.
The company’s primary focus has always been on young individuals with a primary diagnosis of an eating disorder. They also specialise in addressing any associated conditions that each patient may have alongside their primary diagnosis.
They also have an exceptional track record of helping patients improve their quality of life.
- To manage a caseload of patients with complex needs, using evidence based /patient centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services. To prepare reports, conduct assessments, perform risk assessments, conduct planned and structured therapeutic activity (both individual and group) for the patient population and in collaboration with the MDT members. To engage with families as part of the treatment programme.
- To prepare group and individualised therapy/activity timetables and provide monthly analysis on engagement. To direct the activity staff and apply resources cost effectively and appropriately.
- To participate in staff training and reflective practice with the nursing and clinical team to support the learning culture of the Hospital and promote best practice.
- To work independently on a day-to-day basis. This work will be supervised and reviewed at regular intervals by the Clinical Director.
- To ensure that all patients are safeguarded from potential harm and to conduct activities in a manner which is consistent with professional practice, policy and legislation
- £35,000 – £55,000 salary
- Fortnightly academic meeting (2 Hours)
- CPD and Support from MDT
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- £1500 CPD budget per employee
If this role is of interest, I would love to book a call with you.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact me on 07825 393328