Occupational Therapist – Eating Disorder Specialist
Take a Seat People
Are you an OT that is feeling undervalued in your current position?
Wanting to make a real difference to the lives of young people with mental health conditions?
This company specializes in eating disorder treatment for young people up to the age of 25. They have been providing expert care since 2000 and have a network of inpatient facilities across the UK that are looking for Occupational Therapists to join their growing team.
• Coordinate with the MDT and families to plan and develop Occupational Therapy Services that work to support those with eating disorders and other mental health issues.
• Work with patients to develop personalised treatments plans, including specific goals for improving self-care, eating habits and overall wellbeing.
• Provide leadership to therapeutic workers and activity coordinators.
• Work closely with psychologists to provide information and education to families about eating disorders and strategies for managing their conditions.
• Work with the patients, during their time at the hospital, monitoring progress with an aim of integrating them back into their home and social participation.
• Qualification in Occupational Therapy
• HCPC Registration
• Experience working with eating disorders/ mental health conditions.
• Competitive Salary (£35,000-£55,000)
• £1500 CPD per year
• Close nit multidisciplinary approach.
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com