CBT Therapist, Psychotherapist, Art/Music Therapist, Mindfulness Practitioner
Take a Seat People
CBT Therapist/ Psychotherapist/ Art therapist/ Music therapist/ Mindfulness practitioner- £46,000-£49,940
Take a Seat are partnered with a brilliant company dedicated to improving the quality of life for those at the end of their life. As a hospice they are proud to also support over 7,500 people in the local area. The company works to ensure where possible, individuals are supported to continue living at home. This means they can so they can stay in a familiar environment and are able around their family members.
This none profit organisation was founded in 1967 and has continued to use clinical research to develop best practice in managing pain and symptom control. They are looking for a therapist to join their fantastic team to support individuals and family members who have a range of complex and distressing psychological presentations. You will be expected to see 3 clinical contacts per day and support other junior members of the team.
Benefits of the role:
- 3 Clinical Contacts a day
- CPD and personal development opportunities
- Supervision included
- Working for a none profit organisation, making a real difference to people’s lives
- Work within a strong MD Team to deliver the highest quality of care
- Able to commute to location
- BABCP/BACP accreditation
- Minimum 4 days
- Passion for making a difference within a service