Remote – SpLD Team Leader (£62,500)
Take a Seat People
We are currently recruiting for a SpLD Team Leader, for a growing an online mindhealth platform, to support the delivery of their SpLD assessment Service (adults and children) and Education Navigation support service for children.
The founder has encountered first-hand the significant and ever-growing caseload of clients suffering from mental health issues that could and should have been managed in the community.
This company are as key innovator in the rapidly expanding field of digital mental health and neurodevelopment. We continue to grow our online community of high-quality practitioners who are available over a highly secure video consulting platform. We are working to ensure that it is easy and safe for all generations to access the best neuro-developmental and mental health services as and when they need it. This team across mental health and neurodevelopment is made up of a unique combination of expert mental health counsellors, psychologists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, skilled managers, and IT specialists.
You will have:
– Extensive clinical experience working with a range of specific learning difficulties, ideally dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia
– Worked with adults and children
– A background in specialist teaching or educational/clinical psychology
– Experience of leadership
– Excellent communication skills and be a team player
– The ability to critically evaluate information from a wide range of sources, interpreting qualitative and quantitative data, to form robust diagnostic conclusions / clinical formulations.
– To assist in the day to day running of the pathway, ensuring that assessments follow best practice
– To maintain a clinical caseload of both child and adult clients.
– To provide evidence-based advice and guidance to members of the assessment and intervention team.
– To assist in the smooth running of the organisation by working as part of the Management Team.
– To provide effective management, support and guidance to the team with responsibility for team appraisals, absence management, personal development, staff communication
– To participate in the development, monitoring and audit of policies relating to clinical practice and care.
– To act as a representative for the organisation taking part in external promotional activities as appropriate, and in professional relationships and collaborative working.
– To assist in the quality control of assessment and intervention reports.
– £62,500 Salary
– Discretionary bonus (Up to10% of salary)
– Flexible remote working
– Annual Leave 30 days + Public holidays pro-rata where applicable
– Health and insurance plan from first day
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £62,500.00 per year