Remote – ADHD Specialist Practitioner (£60,000)
Take a Seat People
- Assess adults and young people for ADHD, considering differential and/or co-occurring conditions to make diagnostic decisions.
- Use clinical judgement and experience to make treatment decisions using highly developed skills and knowledge regarding management of adults and young people with ADHD.
- Exercise autonomous professional responsibility for diagnostic decision making within competence, with supervision from Team Leads.
- Following national guidance and the policies developed, use independent prescribing skills and knowledge to complete health assessments, initiate medication and titrate dosage.
- Formulate and implement plans for the treatment and medication management of clients using NICE guidance in line with national/local formularies.
Current NMC/GMC or HCPC registration
Independent Non-Medical Prescribing (V300) qualification
Relevant experience of ADHD treatment and medication management in a specialist ADHD service.
When works best for us to have a call, so I can tell you more about this brilliant service?