Speech and Language Therapist
Take a Seat People
Join Our Dynamic Team of Healthcare Professionals
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Speech and Language Therapist to join a fantastic team. They are committed to providing their therapists with a comprehensive support system that includes regular individual and group supervision. Their lifelong clinical development ensures that their therapists receive the training and support they need to continuously advance in their professional journey. As part of the team, you’ll enjoy a range of outstanding employee benefits, including a pension scheme, an iPad, and access to a training budget.
About the company:
This company believes that exceptional healthcare professionals deserve exceptional opportunities. The dedicated SLT team consists of Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) who develop person-centred speech and language therapy services. Dedicated to maximising individuals’ independence and recovery.
- Collaborative Environment: Work alongside a friendly and supportive team of top professionals in the UK healthcare industry.
- Variety of Opportunities: Whether you’re seeking permanent positions or temporary locum work, they have a wide range of opportunities to suit your preferences and lifestyle.
- Global Accessibility: No matter where you are in the world, they welcome candidates from overseas and offer remote work options to ensure a flexible and accommodating work environment.
What we are looking for:
Commitment to delivering high-quality care and service.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Willingness to adapt and thrive in a dynamic healthcare environment.
About the role:
You will work in schools closely alongside our Clinical Manager and a Band 5 therapist, jointly serving two Multi Academy Trusts. This role offers an immediate start, with responsibilities during term-time and an extra two weeks, ensuring continuous salary payments during school holidays. Additionally, there are prospects for additional work at the clinics during holiday periods.
The salary is commensurate with experience and is open to all band levels. As a therapist with us, you will become part of a close-knit, friendly team and benefit from regular clinical supervision, team meetings, CPD opportunities, access to an iPad with resources and assessment tools.
- Assessing students formally and informally and making diagnostic decisions.
- Setting and evaluating objectives related to speech, language, and communication.
- Providing both direct and indirect therapy interventions.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, including families, teachers, and other professionals.
- Assisting with training initiatives.
- Managing and prioritising your caseload.
- Upholding best practice clinical standards according to RCSLT CQ live guidelines.
- Staying informed about local policies, procedures, and legal frameworks.
- Handling necessary administrative tasks.
- Balancing independent work with seeking support when needed.
- Contributing to the development of our practice.
- Engaging in service research and audits.
- Supporting the supervision of assistants, students, and volunteers.
- Taking personal responsibility for ongoing professional development and maintaining up-to-date HCPC registration.
- Fulfilling any additional duties as discussed with the practice manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, friendly team with lots of flexibility and term time only and work from home opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org