Specialist Occupational Therapist
Take a Seat People
• Undertaking occupational therapist assessments of the housing needs of adults and children with disabilities
• Come up with suitable solutions to your clients’ challenging problems, including making life changing alterations to people’s homes, all the way up to building new homes entirely with budgets of up to £1 Million.
• Documenting your work, for example writing case notes, reports and specifications
• Liaise with the council adaptation team to carry out required changes.
• 2- 3 years occupational therapist experience specialising in Housing and Manual Handling.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• HCPC Registration
• RCOT Membership