School-Based Behavioral Health Clinician
Take a Seat People
- Your role involves providing crisis intervention, conducting diagnostic assessments, creating treatment plans, and offering outpatient psychotherapy services.
- You’ll work closely with school and primary care staff to address the behavioral health needs and treatment goals of your patients.
- Community outreach is a part of your responsibilities, connecting patients with valuable resources and support services.
- Sharing your expertise and best practices with school and staff is encouraged.
- You’ll maintain timely and accurate documentation using electronic health records.
- Active participation in in-service training, meetings, and committees is expected.
- We value a culture of collaboration, adaptability, and a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- You should hold a current MA LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, or Psy.D. license.
- Any previous experience in school-based health would be a bonus.
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records and Microsoft Office is helpful.
- Comfort with telehealth platforms is a plus.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and in a team are important.
- Maintaining the state’s requirements for CEUs is a necessity.