Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Take a Seat People
Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner- Hybrid working- £26,000 – £32,000
We are currently working with a fantastic company whose mission is to improve access, and reduce waiting time for mental health support. We love working with this company as they are known for their brilliant work environment and high standards of care. They are a non-NHS, IAPT service that offer hybrid and remote working with an expectation of 4 clinical contacts a day.
This private non-profit organisation has been dedicated to give back to communities, with over £1 million given to local charities and public services so far. This company are known for their inclusivity and their continuous drive to develop as a service.
They are looking for a psychological well-being practitioner to join journey in improving access to therapy for those in need. You will be working in a hybrid style providing much needed support within the community.
– BABCP accredited or submitted
– Minimum of 3 days
– Able to commute to the service base
– BPS accredited low intensity CBT qualification
– Clear progression pathway
– Opportunity to train as a CBT therapist
– Tailored CPD included
– Flexible hybrid working
– Join a company that is constantly growing and setting gold standards within mental health care