Practitioner Clinical Psychologist
Take a Seat People
Take a Seat is working on behalf of a private clinic located in Birmingham. Our client is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Practitioner Clinical Psychologist to join their team.
As the Practitionerl Clinical Psychologist, you will play a crucial role in conducting psychological interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, and risk assessments. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs and training for the multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
Working across three wards dedicated to adults of working age, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of individuals seeking psychological support. The clinic operates as an extension of the NHS pathways, ensuring that patients receive high-quality care within an exceptional facility.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Hold a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology or equivalent (HCPC registration)
- Possess relevant experience in conducting psychological interventions, assessments, and risk assessments.
- Have experience of formulations and assessing
- Experience of psychometrics is also desirable
- Strong knowledge and expertise in developing CPD programs and providing training.
- Ability to work effectively and be a leader within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The clinic offers a supportive and collaborative work environment, with extensive CPD opportunities available for professional growth and development. The full-time position offers flexible working hours of 37.5 hours per week, allowing for a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a passionate and dedicated psychologist looking to make a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to apply. Please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our team.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year