Pediatric Occupational therapist
Take a Seat People
Role: Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Range: £40 – £43 p/h
Location: Merton (London)
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children with autism and learning disabilities? An exciting opportunity awaits you at our vibrant school-based therapy team in London!
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic group of professionals dedicated to enhancing the well-being and development of children in an educational setting.
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding journey and contribute to the growth of young minds, we invite you to apply for this 6-month contract position to the end of the school year, with a strong possibility of extension. The hourly pay for this role is up to £43.
- Conducting assessments, with a focus on sensory evaluations, to identify and address the unique needs of children with autism and learning disabilities.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualised treatment plans.
- Providing therapeutic interventions to enhance fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, and daily living activities.
- Supporting the inclusion and participation of children with diverse needs within the school environment.
- Documenting progress and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Offering guidance and training to school staff to promote a holistic and inclusive approach to therapy.
- HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Experience in the UK school system.
- Proven expertise in assessing and treating children with autism and learning disabilities.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A passion for promoting the well-being and development of children.
What We Offer:
At our company, we prioritise the well-being and professional growth of our therapists. We provide:
- Regular clinical supervision tailored to your experience.
- A friendly and supportive workplace culture.
- Ongoing internal and external training opportunities.
- Dedicated well-being team focused on staff happiness.
- Support for staff to grow into their clinical specialities.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to multidisciplinary team collaboration.
- Termly staff social events.
- Support for staff to initiate new services, activities, or take on non-clinical roles.
- Staff well-being days.
- Yearly salary and role reviews.
- Phone and laptop provided.
- Bonus system.
Join Our Team:
We believe that diversity and inclusion strengthen our team. If you are enthusiastic, committed, and ready to contribute to the success of our therapy team, we encourage you to apply. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we value your unique skills and experiences. Your passion and dedication may make you the perfect fit for our team.
To apply, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and why you’re excited about this opportunity to email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming a new member to our collaborative and supportive community of therapists!