Paediatric occupational therapist
Take a Seat People
Are you an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with sensory integration? Take a Seat is partnered with an organisation supporting children and their families who may present with SPLD, Autism and sensory processing disorders. They value working in a person centred holistic way to support children and their families to reach their maximum potential.
As a Paediatric OT you will offer comprehensive assessments and individually tailored treatment sessions. Working in conjunction with the MDT you will support clients and their families with assessment, report writing and formulation, promoting independence and developing self confidence for children in your care.
- Assessments, Formulations and report writing
- One to one and group sessions with children
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to support clients with assessments and intervention programs.
- Presentations such as SPLD, Autism and sensory processing disorders
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date clinical records for all clients
- HCPC registered
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational therapy
- Experience of working with ASD, Dyspraxia, Sensory Processing Disorder and neurological disorders
- Evidence of CPD at post graduate level
- Supervision included
- Ongoing CPD
- Regular in-service training days for professional development.
- Career development
If you want to work for an organisation that values maximising potential, providing quality care and offering a client centred holistic approach. then we want to hear from you. Apply today or mail email@example.com to find out more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Salary: £35,392.00-£45,000.00 per year