Outpatient Clinician – Bilingual
Take a Seat People
Job Title: Bilingual Clinician – Outpatient Mental Health Clinic
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Here at Take a Seat we are working with an organization that is in search of a dedicated and compassionate Bilingual Clinician to enhance their team, focusing on providing integrated and holistic behavioral health services to the Boston and Merrimack Valley communities. The Clinician will operate within an outpatient mental health clinic, where they play a pivotal role in delivering essential care to individuals grappling with co-occurring disorders. This role involves empowering individuals and families on their path to recovery from addiction, trauma, mental illness, and other chronic medical conditions while assisting them in overcoming homelessness.
Client Care & Administrative:
- Provide crisis intervention counseling, referrals, and engage with service providers.
- Collaborate on effective client treatment plans and deliver evidence-based group treatment.
- Maintain client and program records in accordance with agency requirements.
- Assist with utilization management, reporting, and program components.
- Attend weekly clinical meetings, mandatory training, and meetings.
- Serve as a resource for the team on mental health-related issues and stay informed about field trends.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field required.
- LICSW or LMHC License required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Experience working with a psychiatric/substance-abusing/co-occurring population.
- Familiarity with working in a strength-based, trauma-informed environment.
- Ability to work effectively as both a team member and independently.
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
If you are a compassionate and dedicated Clinician who wants to make a difference in the lives of individuals and families facing behavioral health challenges, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding opportunity.