Take a Seat People
Take a Seat are working closely with a service dedicated to ensuring independent living for those less physically able due to chronic medical conditions and catastrophic injuries. This company work to ensure clients can go back to their home and are able to maintain a high quality of life.
The managing director of this company is a specialist in accommodation and equipment, thinking outside the box to create creative solutions to complex barriers. This means as a company they are able to develop and train their staff to provide high-quality innovative solutions to housing and manual handling. They work within areas of physical, emotional and sensory disability.
They are looking for a housing and manual handling occupational therapist to join their team of occupational therapists.
Benefits of this role:
– Full benefits package included
– Fantastic opportunities for progression
– CPD and specialist training opportunities available
– Join a strong MD improving the lives of those in the community
– Able to drive as its a community based role
– HCPC Registration
– Degree in occupational therapy
– Experience with moving and handling & equipment