Take a Seat People
Are you feeling unappreciated and overworked? Here at Take a Seat, we understand that you can’t pour from an empty cup. Having spoken to lots of Occupational Therapists, we know the feeling of burnout can be quite common. This is why we only partner with companies that place work/life balance at the forefront of their ethics. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team who are really making a difference in the space.
I am looking to speak with Occupational Therapists for an exciting opportunity.
- Independant paediatric centre with a fantastic client base
- School, home and tribunal based settings
- Offering therapeutic services to children, families and educators
Benefits of the Role:
- Sponsorship provided
- Be a part of a growing company who have fantastic clients in the London area
- MDT service
- Clinician led company
Requirements of the Role:
- Based in London
- HCPC registration (if in the UK)
- Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy
- 2 years experience working in Paediatrics
Don’t forget, we do also offer up to £500 referral fees!