Take a Seat People
Are you feeling unappreciated and overworked? Here at Take a Seat, we understand that you can’t pour from an empty cup. Having spoken to lots of Neurodevelopmental Assessors, we know the feeling of burnout can be quite common. This is why we only partner with companies that place work/life balance at the forefront of their ethics. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team who are really making a difference in the space.
I am looking to speak with Neurodevelopmental Assessors for an exciting opportunity.
- High esteemed animal based therapy company
- Providing the highest level of care to young people, adults and their families
- Offering therapy, healthcare and competitive animal services
Benefits of the Role:
- Private healthcare provided
- Work for a company that works in healthcare and therapy in an animal based setting
- A chance to be a part of a new and exciting service within a well established company
- Offering alternative educational provision that welcomes improvements and new ideas
Requirements of the Role:
- Full registration and pin number
- Occupational Therapist, Nurse, Clinical Psychologist, Educational Psychologist, SALT or Paediatrician backgrounds welcome
- ADOS & ADIR trained
- ADHD & Autism assessment experience
Don’t forget, we do also offer up to £500 referral fees!