Take a Seat People
• Assess and evaluate patients’ physical condition and medical history.
• Diagnose issues and develop personalized treatment plans and implement interventions.
• Aid in rehabilitation, pain management and muscle conditioning.
• Provide education and advice to patients’ regarding issues and lifestyle.
• Keep detailed notes and collaborate with other members of the team to ensure effective and professional care throughout the patients’ rehabilitation.
• Very competitive salary
• Clear and defined progression pathway.
• Ample CPD and supervision.