Lead Occupational Therapist
Take a Seat People
Lead Occupational Therapist (North West) – up to £52,992.
Are you currently working with a company who does not value you as much as you deserve to be? Do you feel unappreciated like a number in the machine? At Take a Seat we partner with some amazing mental health organisations that would spark your career path and give you a space to build your skillset and grow as a person.
We are looking for a Lead OT who appreciates being nurtured and supported as well as enduring excellent employee wellbeing. If this sounds like you, read on.
About the role:
Responds quickly to referrals and assesses patients to identify their needs and prioritise them. Plans and delivers appropriate interventions for individuals or groups. Keeps accurate records of each patient’s progress.
Attends meetings called by the Senior Management Team. Adjusts therapy strategies according to the hospital’s occupational therapy plan.
Manages junior staff efficiently and effectively.
Builds strong relationships with colleagues in the multi-disciplinary team, ensuring clinical practices align with the policies, regulations, and quality standards.
Maintains good communication with patients, their families, caregivers, and purchasers throughout the patient’s rehabilitation process.
You will identify and prioritise patients’ needs before planning.
- Work for an established, stable company with intricate approaches to therapy.
- Equal treatment.
- Work within a dedicated, ambitious, and passionate team.
- Be a part of a nation-wide health care service with opportunity to grow and move.
- 33 days annual leave inc. Bank Holidays – plus your birthday off.
- Annual salary of £52,992.
- BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy with BAOT & HCPC registration.
- 5 years experience in relevant environments.
- 2 years experience managing people.