Lead Occupational Therapist
Take a Seat People
Experienced Occupational Therapist – Neuro Rehab
Take a Seat is working with a Not for Profit with incredible heritage. In a brand new purpose built facility, It’s a fantastic hub of expertise and technology for people with a wide range of disabilities. Offering inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, you will play an important part of the MDT to help the clients aspirations to maximise independence.
With a passion for delivering the highest standards of care and treatment, alongside our MDT of SALT’s, Physios, Psychologists and assistants you will contribute to the planning, development and delivery of an effective and efficient service. In addition to managing your own caseload and diary, you will play a vital role in supervising newly qualified Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, and Student Occupational Therapists.
- Preparing professional reports and providing feedback to parents after completing assessments to discuss outcomes and recommendations.
- Advising and assisting other session staff
- To act as a key worker for clients and support their rehabilitation, stay and discharge plan.
- Service development
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date clinical records for all clients
- Providing recommendations to clients, families, carers and other involved agencies with implications for future provision.
This is an organisation with a culture of well-being and aims to be a place where staff are motivated to manage their own well-being. To ensure you feel valued and in the best possible condition, there are a range of benefits to support you.
- 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension contribution
- Employee counselling service
- HCPC Registration
- Minimum of a degree in relevant field
- 4 years experience in a Neuro Rehab setting
- A passion for offering the highest standards of care
If you want to work in an organisation where values and offering the highest levels of care come first. Where you are supported to be the best that you can be, have a real impact on the lives of not just clients but their families, then get in touch. An organisation with real heritage and the latest technology to ensure more people can reach independence. Apply today or contact me email@example.com for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £45,392.00-£52,618.00 per year