Counselling/ Clinical Psychologist
Take a Seat People
Counselling Psychologist, London, £45,000 – £60,000
We are currently working with a company renowned for its mental health care within the UK.
They are currently looking for a counselling/ clinical psychologist to join a strong MD team focused on inpatient clients.
As an independent care provider, they are able to provide much needed fast-track mental health support to those who otherwise would be added to a waiting list.
They are known for the support and opportunities they create for their employees and are recognised for their clinical excellence. Because of this, their staff body is filled with experts and specialists in many mental health fields. They have ties with universities across the UK and provide dynamic learning opportunities for staff at all levels.
This company work with over 70 different mental health conditions including addiction and eating disorders. You would be responsible for providing group and one to one therapy as well as supporting the wider service.
– HCPC registration
– Passionate about providing high quality mental health care
– Over 3 years of experience
– Be based or willing to commute to location
– Ability to work within a MD team
– Previous experience providing supervision
– Extensive CPD and training opportunities
– Clear salary and career progression
– 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
– Birthday leave
– DBS paid for
– Access to a benefits portal