Take a Seat People
Clinical Psychologist – Leadership Role
Are you an innovative and driven clinical psychologist looking for a dynamic opportunity to make a difference and progress your career to the next level? Take a Seat are delighted to be working with a leading charity as they expand their services to support individuals and families affected by illness, stress, and trauma.
With secure long-term funding and state-of-the-art facilities, this is your chance to shine and become a thought-leader within their services.
- Provide face-to-face clinical psychology services to individuals and families
- Develop and implement innovative therapeutic approaches tailored to meet the unique needs of clients
- Take on a leadership role, guiding and inspiring a team of dedicated professionals
- Contribute to the growth and development of our organization by becoming a thought-leader in your field
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to ensure holistic care and continuous improvement
- Contribute to teaching, CPD, and research projects
- HCPC registration as a clinical psychologist
- Doctorate in clinical psychology
- Proven leadership experience with a desire to further develop these skills
- Experience working with individuals and families affected by illness, stress, and trauma
- Knowledge of physical health-related issues would be an advantage
- Full-time position: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with occasional weekend work
- Continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Peer supervision to support your growth and well-being
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sponsorship opportunities available for the right candidate
Join the dynamic team and help shape the future of the charity as they provide exceptional care and support to those in need. To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this leadership opportunity.
Want to find out more about this opportunity?
Book in a call – https://calendly.com/finlaytakeaseat/speak-with-finlay
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £51,000.00-£61,000.00 per year