Clinical Psychologist – CAMHS
Take a Seat People
Do you want to make a real difference in people’s lives while enjoying a fulfilling and rewarding career. We are working with a leading mental health provider in Europe, who take pride in the high standard of care and extensive clinical services they offer.
As part of their commitment to excellence, we are looking for a qualified Clinical Psychologist to join our CAMHS Eating Disorder Services. We understand that eating disorders are complex conditions with various factors at play, including psychological, physical, interpersonal, functional, and social aspects. That’s why we emphasise the importance of a highly skilled and specialised team to provide the best care possible. We are a primary provider to the NHS in the north of England, focusing on holistic outcomes and delivering comprehensive services.
In this role, you will be a valued member of our Therapy team, which is dedicated to evidence-based practices, regular supervision, and continuous professional development. We believe in supporting our staff to grow and develop their talents. As a Clinical Psychologist, you will play an essential role in the Multidisciplinary Team, actively participating in clinical meetings and contributing to care planning.
We are seeking individuals who can provide psychological leadership, possess excellent clinical and consultation skills, and are passionate about delivering an outstanding psychology service to our service users and multidisciplinary teams.
- Deliver high-quality 1:1 assessments and treatment to patients
- Deliver group psychoeducation sessions
- Actively support the MDT
- Supervision of junior staff
- HCPC-registered Clinical Psychologists
- Eating disorder experiences to draw upon
- Excellent communicator, with a proactive and positive approach
- Experience of inpatient CAMHS setting would be desirable
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with the length of service
- Large amounts of CPD and peer supervision
- Opportunity for Career development
When you join our team, you’ll have access to unlimited CPD opportunities to further develop your skills. You’ll also experience the satisfaction of working in a supportive and collaborative environment that encourages group work, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level while making a meaningful impact on the lives of others, we encourage you to apply. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional mental health treatment and care.
Know someone amazing? We pay referral fees so make your friends our friends!!