Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist
Take a Seat People
Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist Birmingham £45,000 – £60,000
Take a Seat have the privilege of working with a company known across the UK for their excellent standards of mental health care.
They are a private company working to treat over 70 conditions through various treatment methods. This company are known for their tailored care plans created to ensure each patient gets the most out of their experience.
Due to their respected name they are home to some of the leading practitioners in a variety of specialists. This along with their resources means they are in a position to provide world class training and development opportunities for their staff.
This company are currently looking for a permanent clinical/ counselling psychologist to join their MD Team. This role requires a minimum of 22.5 hours/ 3 days a week. You will be responsible for providing treatment for a range of presentations as well as supporting other members in your team.
- HCPC registration
- Passionate about providing high quality mental health care
- Over 3 years of experience
- Be based or willing to commute to location
- Ability to work within a MD team
- Previous experience providing supervision
- Extensive CPD and training opportunities
- Clear salary and career progression
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- DBS paid for
- Access to a benefits portal