Take a Seat People
Job Advert: Exciting Physiotherapist Opportunity with Leading Healthcare Company
At Take A Seat, we take pride in connecting candidates like yourself with roles that foster career growth and skill development. As an ever-expanding and innovative healthcare company, they are dedicated to providing exceptional care to our patients.
About the Position:
We are currently seeking passionate, experienced Physiotherapist to join a private allied health organisation based in London. Our vision is to become the leading centre of excellence in rehabilitation services, and our mission is to empower patients to lead independent lives through the highest quality of care.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in providing a comprehensive specialist physiotherapy service for patients requiring neurorehabilitation and general rehabilitation in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Your expertise and patient-focused approach will be instrumental in helping patients achieve their rehabilitation goals.
This company are combining 3 hospitals, into one state of the art facility which is a 15-bed inpatient word, with new equipment and a care set up. You will be working with a leading MDT, combining NeuroPsychs and specialist OTs, SALTs and Physios, offering the highest quality of care to patients, enabling them to lead their lives as independently as possible.
- Provide specialized physiotherapy services to patients requiring neuro-rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans to meet each patient’s unique needs and goals.
- Collaborate with a team of healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive and coordinated care.
- Continuously monitor patient progress and adjust treatment strategies accordingly.
- A competitive Band 6/7 salary
- Full CPD and supervision
- State of the art facilities
- Work in a passionate multidisciplinary team
- HCPC Registered
- Proven experience in neuro-rehabilitation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport with patients and colleagues.
- A genuine passion for patient-centred care and a commitment to delivering exceptional results.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and eager to make a difference in the lives of our patients, we encourage you to get in touch with us today. Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 07825 393328 to learn more about this position.
I look forward to hearing from you!